- About Us
- Why Choose TFX?
- How to Compare Firms
- Why Get a Pro?
- We are IRS-Authorized EA
- CPA vs EA vs Tax Attorney
- Client Testimonials
- Last 5 Posts
- Jan 20 - 7 Important Issues to Consider For Overseas Americans Repatriating to the US In the Middle of the Year
- Jan 19 - 2017 Roth IRA Rules You Should Be Aware Of
- Jan 3 - Swiss say goodbye to banking secrecy
- Jan 2 - Tax Tips for Saving on Your 2016 Tax Return
- Dec 31 - Growing Number of Americans are Retiring Outside the US
No one likes to do taxes. It's especially awful when one finds out they have not been paying taxes in the US for years because they didn't realize they had to pay them! I was in that position and was terrified!
Taxes for Expats made the process much easier. I can't imagine having to do these on my own. My tax consultant responded promptly to my questions via email and and was diligent in asking for information from me to ensure I was filing all my information properly. The online system was very straightforward and well organized.
I do recommend this company to anyone. Taxes For Expats did an exceptional job at preparing my 2015 income tax return. Prior to having them prepare my taxes, I did research and read many great reviews regarding this company. All of the reviews indicated that this company is outstanding - I concur. Andrew F prepared my taxes. He is professional, accurate, and expedient. He communicated with me on several occasions in order to ensure that all was in order regarding my tax return. I have recommended this company to my fellow employees.