- About Us
- Why Choose TFX?
- How to Compare Firms
- Why Get a Pro?
- We are IRS-Authorized EA
- CPA vs EA vs Tax Attorney
- Client Testimonials
- Last 5 Posts
- Aug 10 - Time to Renew ITIN
- Aug 8 - Mail Bag 6 – German Corp, Australian SMSF, French Capital Gains, Foreign Owned LLC, and Unreported ISAs
- Aug 1 - 5 Ways the IRS Can Fine & Penalize Taxpayers
- Jul 29 - Mail Bag 5: California Tax Board, Wealth Tax, Housing Exemption, Filing without SS#, Startups, and Severance Payments.
- Jul 21 - Mail Bag #4 – Green Card/FBAR In Year Of Expatriation/IRA Withdrawals/Undeclared ISAs/UN Allowances
No one likes to do taxes. It's especially awful when one finds out they have not been paying taxes in the US for years because they didn't realize they had to pay them! I was in that position and was terrified!
Taxes for Expats made the process much easier. I can't imagine having to do these on my own. My tax consultant responded promptly to my questions via email and and was diligent in asking for information from me to ensure I was filing all my information properly. The online system was very straightforward and well organized.
I do recommend this company to anyone. Taxes For Expats did an exceptional job at preparing my 2015 income tax return. Prior to having them prepare my taxes, I did research and read many great reviews regarding this company. All of the reviews indicated that this company is outstanding - I concur. Andrew F prepared my taxes. He is professional, accurate, and expedient. He communicated with me on several occasions in order to ensure that all was in order regarding my tax return. I have recommended this company to my fellow employees.