- About Us
- Why Choose TFX?
- How to Compare Firms
- Why Get a Pro?
- We are IRS-Authorized EA
- CPA vs EA vs Tax Attorney
- Client Testimonials
- Last 5 Posts
- Jul 21 - Mail Bag #4 – Green Card/FBAR In Year Of Expatriation/IRA Withdrawals/Undeclared ISAs/UN Allowances
- Jul 20 - Death of the Straw Man: Foreign Owners of U.S. LLC’s Face Additional Reporting Requirements – IRS Form 5472
- Jul 19 - Effectively manage the timing of Restricted Stock Units (RSU) to receive optimal tax treatment
- Jul 12 - Mail Bag #3 – W8-Ben/RRSP/Selling Personal Residence/Retirement Distributions/Incorporating Abroad/Job offer in the U.S.
- Jul 5 - Mail Bag #2 – Social Security Tax Abroad / FEIE & ROTH IRA / Bringing Foreign Inheritance to the US
No one likes to do taxes. It's especially awful when one finds out they have not been paying taxes in the US for years because they didn't realize they had to pay them! I was in that position and was terrified!
Taxes for Expats made the process much easier. I can't imagine having to do these on my own. My tax consultant responded promptly to my questions via email and and was diligent in asking for information from me to ensure I was filing all my information properly. The online system was very straightforward and well organized.
I do recommend this company to anyone. Taxes For Expats did an exceptional job at preparing my 2015 income tax return. Prior to having them prepare my taxes, I did research and read many great reviews regarding this company. All of the reviews indicated that this company is outstanding - I concur. Andrew F prepared my taxes. He is professional, accurate, and expedient. He communicated with me on several occasions in order to ensure that all was in order regarding my tax return. I have recommended this company to my fellow employees.