more info Menu

IRS Taxation of Nonresidents working in the US for short periods of time

IRS and immigration are working together.  If  a foreign executive visits the United States five times a year and works here and if eachh trip is for a week.  The visitor owes U.S. income tax on one-tenth (5/52) of his foreign salary.  The IRS tax scheme is outlined below:

Write us if you need help with U.S. nonresident tax planning for or filing your US nonresident tax returns.

From → Uncategorized