- About Us
- Why Choose TFX?
- How to Compare Firms
- Why Get a Pro?
- We are IRS-Authorized EA
- CPA vs EA vs Tax Attorney
- Client Testimonials
- Last 5 Posts
- May 21 - Tax Reform & Retirees
- May 11 - Will Tax Reform reduce charitable contributions?
- May 7 - Mail Bag #15: Inherited Retirement, PFIC funds, Rent Deposit, France SS, FBAR disclosure, State tax, Contractor in Japan, Repatriation Tax
- Apr 24 - Are You Required to Submit a 2018 Tax Return?
- Apr 18 - IRS provides additional day to file and pay for taxpayers through Wednesday, April 18; IRS processing systems back online
No one likes to do taxes. It's especially awful when one finds out they have not been paying taxes in the US for years because they didn't realize they had to pay them! I was in that position and was terrified!
Taxes for Expats made the process much easier. I can't imagine having to do these on my own. My tax consultant responded promptly to my questions via email and and was diligent in asking for information from me to ensure I was filing all my information properly. The online system was very straightforward and well organized.
I do recommend this company to anyone. Taxes For Expats did an exceptional job at preparing my 2015 income tax return. Prior to having them prepare my taxes, I did research and read many great reviews regarding this company. All of the reviews indicated that this company is outstanding - I concur. Andrew F prepared my taxes. He is professional, accurate, and expedient. He communicated with me on several occasions in order to ensure that all was in order regarding my tax return. I have recommended this company to my fellow employees.